Thursday, January 28, 2010

Arugula Bar e Ristorante

About a month ago my husband and I went to Arugula Bar e Ristorante in Boulder, CO. It was delicious.


I had the special of the night which was ricotta gnocchi with duck, which was especially excellent and Dan had the "Long Family Farm" Pork Tenderloin. We also shared a dish of beautiful green olives, which were the best olives I've ever had. They were so brightly colored and so fresh tasting, I would snack on them all day long!

We both enjoyed our meals very much and will definitely be going back there. They rotate their menu so they can highlight fresh, local ingredients while they are in season at the peak of their flavor.

I would highly suggest Arugula to anyone in the Boulder/Denver area.

2785 Iris Ave.
Boulder, CO 80304
(303) 443-5100


{photo by McGinty}

No comments:

Post a Comment