Friday, May 22, 2009

Design Sponge

I heart DesignSponge.  They always have such great ideas and I find something I want to do in my home almost every week.

Below is a door that was turned into a dining table, which I love.  I have also seen a very decorative Moroccan door turned into a coffee table, which was amazing!  And doors used as the headboard for people's beds.  I just love old doors and windows!

Picture from DesignSponge

This is a great idea for a dog feeder--it turns the dog bowls from functional to beautiful (I mean if you have to have them out wouldn't you want them to be as stylish as possible?).  Bigger dogs should actually eat from a raised dish, I guess it helps with their digestion since they don't have to stoop down as much as if the dish were just on the floor.

Picture from DesignSponge

And the Mason jar lantern.  I told my mom and fiancé about this and they didn't believe me that it would be awesome as a light fixture above a dining room table.  Then I showed them the picture.

Picture from DesignSponge

No comments:

Post a Comment