Wednesday, April 29, 2009

J Crew wedding weekend outfits

J Crew has been amazing over the years and they are just getting better with time. I think I've picked out my entire wedding weekend wardrobe right from their website...

The Goldwyn dress for the the rehearsal dinner:


The heirloom organza banded gown for my wedding dress

I love the flower detail of this dress, but I think it's a bit more than I'd like to spend, so...

...I'm thinking if I find a simple dress that I like I can dress it up with this bouquet sash belt for a fraction of the cost.


Then the printed Erica dress for the get-away dress,

with a necklace like this silk-ribbon chain-link necklace

and maybe paired with this silk-linen rosette cardigan if it's a little chilly


Then I'll have my sour lemon globe-trotter centenary bags packed and ready to go to my beach honeymoon destination so that....

I can relax with a drink in a coconut on the beach in this lightweight gauze Tangiers tunic

{all photos found on J Crew}

No comments:

Post a Comment