Wednesday, October 28, 2009

We're married!

My fiancé and I got married at Paradise Cove on October 10, 2009. The wedding was beautiful, right on the beach with just us and our immediate families there. We are also planning a bigger wedding in May to celebrate with all of our family and friends. I don't have pictures from the photographer yet, but when I do I'll post them.

Instead I thought I'd post some of our engagement photos that were taken by the talented Mary Hawblitzel at the Santa Monica Pier. We had a lot of fun taking the photos/enjoying the carnival! I must say it was a little weird taking pictures in front of people, I don't know how models do it!


Probably my favorite photo of us ever because it really shows our personalities:










{all photos by Mary Hawblitzel}

No comments:

Post a Comment