Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Gramercy Park Hotel wedding

I would consider having my wedding in New York and making all of our family and friends travel there just so I could have a reception in this room:


Isn't it beautiful? It's at the Gramercy Park Hotel and would be my ideal location if I were getting married in New York.

And I found this real wedding on 100 Layer Cake...beautiful!

{photo from 100 Layer Cake}

I'm trying to figure out if I could somehow do this in a room in my home... maybe the dining room? It would be great if the light bulbs were connected to a dimmer so that to dim the room you could turn a knob and fewer and fewer lights would be lit up, or if you wanted it brighter more bulbs would light up. I'm no electrician, but I think that this must be possible. Now if only I can convince my husband that this is a good idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment