Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pottery Barn

I got my Pottery Barn catalog today and loved some of the ideas in it!  Some of my favorite are...

...the mirror hanging on the bookshelf, isn't it awesome?

...these glass wood centerpieces look amazing on a desk, or.....


...as a vase, maybe for a wedding?


...these found soda crates, which I love.  I'm trying to think of some way to use them in my wedding, maybe for our seating cards, or maybe if we do a little favor candy/cookie buffet we can use these to hold the to-go bags or boxes. 

...and of course the barrel chalkboard.  This would be great for a menu board at a wedding, and then you could reuse it at home when you're having guests over for dinner, or just to write notes to the family!

{all photos found on Pottery Barn}


No comments:

Post a Comment