Friday, April 17, 2009

braedon photography...el capitan couple


I LOVE this couple!  They have such great style--I want to be their friend.
I love that he wore a scarf and she just looks stunning.  

so in love...

what a beautiful place!


This is a beautiful wedding on Braedon's blog.  The couple has great style, and although they aren't wearing traditional wedding outfits, I think they look amazing.  The location they picked (el Capitan in Santa Barbara, CA) works perfectly with their style.  

If I could pull this wedding off I totally would.  Unfortunately the el Capitan Canyon (the campground where they host receptions and guests can stay) only does weddings in the fall and the winter and I'm planning my wedding for the spring.  Oh well, I can still dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment